Error: Unrecognized Failure (0x80004005) or (0x80070057) when starting Antivirus real-time engine. Real-time engine will not start.
Some or all of the client computers in the environment have real time protection disabled.
Corrupt or missing files in \Program Files\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\ldlogon\Antivirus\bases directory on the core server and/or
C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\Antivirus\bases on the client.
|Make sure the latest patch is applied|
|See article http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-22561 for the latest Antivirus Patch.|
|Rebuild Agent Configurations|
1) On the core server, go to Tools - Configuration - Agent Configuration.
2) Click the Rebuild All icon.
|Install or Update the Antivirus installation on the client|
1) In the Management Suite console go to Tools -> Security Configurations
2) Click the second icon on the left labeled "Create a task" then click "Install/Update Security Components"
3) Put a check in the box labeled "Create a scheduled task" then click "OK"
4) Put a checkbox next to the Component labeled "LANDesk Antivirus" and selected the desired Antivirus setting to use.
4) Go to Tools - Scheduled Tasks and find the task named "Install security components" (or other name if given a unique name)
5) Drag all of the affected computers into the task
6) Start the task