1. Go to the Avalanche On Demand(AOD) Login page:
2. Click Register
3. In the Register section of the page, type your company name (this does need to be unique for each company), an e-mail address that you will use to log in, and a password. Click Register.
4. In the text box, type how many devices you plan to manage. If under 200 please enter 200 as this is required by the system to proceed. THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE FOR A SERVICE CONTRACT
5. DO NOT PICK THE CREDIT CARD OPTION. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF YOU DO.
6. Fill out the fields with correct information. Click Preview Contract to view the billing contract.
7. The billing agreement appears. You will also get this agreement in an email form.
8. Click Submit My Application
9. The Welcome letter appears with your company information.
10. You will not be able to connect or manage devices until the service contract has been approved. When the contract has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
11. When you have received confirmation that your contract has been approved, you can use the button to navigate back to the Avalanche On Demand login page.
12. To log in, use the email address you registered with in the login field, then your password in the password field.
13. Once you are logged in, you can begin to manage your devices see the AOD quick start guide here for more details.