LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (July 11,2013) Microsoft has released KB2817489. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Office 2013 and Office Home and Student 2013 RT. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements. Issues that this update fixes:
· When you use OneNote 2013 to synchronize a notebook that is stored on a Microsoft Office 365 site, you are prompted for the password again even if you enter the correct password.
· Some icons are displayed incorrectly in Office 2013 applications. For example, when you create a meeting in Microsoft Outlook 2013, the icons on the MEETING tab are displayed incorrectly.
· Q&A and ME icons are not displayed in Microsoft Lync 2013.
· When you click Lync Help in Microsoft Lync Basic 2013, you are not redirected to the specific help information.
- Please visit the following page for more details, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817489
- Vulnerability ID – 2817489
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.