LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (July 11, 2013) Microsoft has released KB2810006. Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of PowerPoint 2013 and Office Home and Student 2013 RT. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements. Issues that this update fixes:
- When you move the cursor over an animation or comment marker and press backspace in a presentation in PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2013 crashes.
- When you open a corrupted or a hacked file in PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2013 crashes.
- Please visit the following page for more details, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2810006
- Vulnerability ID – 2810006
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.