How do I hide / show the keyboard? How can I make a button to toggle the keyboard view?
TelnetCE 5.x and newer
- How do I hide / show the keyboard?
- How can I make a button to toggle the keyboard view?
- Is there a shortcut to make the keyboard appear and dissapear?
Yes. The resolution is in the emulation parameters.
- Open Emulation Parameters
- Navigate to Emulation > Keyboard > Keyboard Toggle Key
- Set the keyboard to Hex value of the key you would like to use
NOTE: Here are the steps to determine the hex value:
- Press <Alt>+<D> on the terminal.
- Select <W> for the Windows Keyboard Test.
- Press the desired key and the hex value will be displayed.
- Save your settings and send the settings to the device.