LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (August 14, 2013) Notepad++ version 6.4.5 has been released: Version 6.4.5 contains a regression fix on recent files history from version 6.4.4.
· Notepad++ version 6.4.5 bug fixes in this release:
· Fix a regression on recent files history.
· Notepad++ v6.4.4 new features and bug fixes:
· 1.Fix a crash issue while there's missing tag in functionList.xml.
· 2.Fix UTF-8 (w/o BOM) detection bug.
· 3.Fix line numbers space problem while folding.
· 4.Fix opening file in Notepad++ makes Aero-snapped cancelled.
· 5.Change behaviour: statusbar reports the number of selected characters instead of number of bytes now.
· 6.Add "close all tab to left" and "close all tab to right" features.
· 7.Add direct access to the tab feature (Ctrl + NumPad).
· 8.Fix macro replaying crash issue.
· 9.Add insert blank line above/below the current line feature(Ctrl+Alt+Enter/Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Enter respectively).
· 10.Add selection between matching braces feature.
· 11.Fix opening file problem from the network drive.
· 12.Fix C++ class (*.h) parsing problem in function list while there is comment on the beginning of document.
· 13.Enhance function list's C/C++ parser.
- Please visit the following page for more details, http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.4.5.html
- Vulnerability ID – NOTEPADPLUSPLUSv6.4.5
- Vulnerability ID – NOTEPADPLUSPLUSv6.4.3 (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.