LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (August 29, 2013) Microsoft has released KB975777. This update fixes a problem in which there is a six-second delay during shutdown, restart, or logoff a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2. Additionally, you receive a "1 program still needs to close" message.
- Notes: Microsoft has license limitations for the patches in KB975777 and customers have to download the patches manually. It can be done by navigating to: http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=975777&kbln=en-us.
2. Click the "I Accept" button;
3. Click the "Show hotfixes for all platforms and languages " link to show all patches;
4. Check all English patches;
5. Enter your email address under "Provide us with your e-mail address, type the characters you see in the picture, and then click Request hotfix.";
6. Type the verification characters and click the "Request Hotfix" button;
7. You will receive an e-mail with the zipped patch download URLs and the passwords for unzipping the zipped patches;
8. Download the zipped patches;
9. Unzip these files with the passwords in the above email and put them into the folder that you store the patches.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975777
- Vulnerability ID – 975777
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.