- TelnetCE 7.x and later
- LXE Thor
- M3 Orange with 27-Key keyboard
- Pidion HM40 Windows Mobile (WM) 6.5 with Wavelink Industrial Browser (WIB) version 7.03.02
- USB Scanners
- Datalogic - USB Scanner - D230STD
Motorola - USB scanner - LS3408
Intermec - USB scanner - SR61
- Motorola - USB Scanner - DS9808
- LXE THOR only showing first digit of a barcode
- Numerical keys on the M3 Orange keypad are not making the correct character. For example, I press key '4' and it generates '$'.
- Strange Characters appearing in Wavelink Telnet Emulation client (TelnetCE)
- Pidion HM40 WM 6.5 w/ WIB vers. 7.03.02 getting characters like "&é"'("
- USB scanned numbers coming in as shifted characters ( o 1=!, 2=", 3=£, 4=$, 5=%, 6=^, 7=&, 8=*, 9=( and 0=)
- If Sticky keys doesn't work for the USB device issues, then try also Enabling "Use Scanner as a Keyboard Wedge"
Turning off 'Sticky Keys' in the Emulation Parameters resolves the issue.
1. Open the Telnet Configuration Utility
2. Open Emulation Parameters
3. Open to Emulation > Keyboard > Sticky Keys
4. Click Save to save the settings
5. Send the configuration to the device
6. Restart Telnet on the device.