Environments Include (but are not limited to):
Avalanche Mobility Center 5.3.1
- I can't exclude profiles in Avalanche
- Excluding profiles doesn't work
- Excluding does not work in my server locations / group locations / sub-group locations
Known issue in 5.3.1
This issue is fixed in Avalanche 5.4.
- Exclude using the selection criteria in the profile that you are trying to exclude
- For example, if the group location you are trying to exclude from has group location selection criteria of "ModelName = DLGFALCONX3" (See photo above), then you can use the opposite of that in your profile to exclude it instead.
- In the profile's selection criteria you would put "ModelName != DLGFALCONX3"
- This accomplishes the same thing as excluding
- Here is a 30-second video that shows what I am talking about: