They want to be able to add users to a group in Active Directory, and without any further config allow them to login to the console. They currently have it setup but its not working.
The AD group is part of the LANDesk Management Suite group on the core.
They configured the AD group with the necessary roles and scopes in the console.
When users try to login they get a "You have insufficient rights to launch the console" error.
1. Run the command prompt as Administrator
2. Navigate to the C:\Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\ManagementSuite directory in the command prompt previously opened
3. Run the CreateLANDeskRights and ResolveUserGroups executables from the C:\Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\ManagementSuite directory
4. Verify role permissions in the LDMS console ensuring the desired role(s) permissions are showing a green checkmark in the desired right
5. Close the console (reboot the server if able)
6. Login as a member of the security group (User Name: DOMAIN\User Name and the associated password)