My application / program will not auto-execute from the Avalanche Enabler / How to add a shortcut in the enabler
Avalanche Enabler 5.3.x
- I have the same enabler configuration as in 5.3.x and now with the newer version of enabler, it is not auto starting the program correctly.
- My application / program will not auto-execute in the Avalanche Enabler
- How do I add an shortcut in the enabler?
- Open the enabler configuration utility
- In the shortcut tab, create a shortcut to the application that you are wanting to auto-start (this must be the exact path of the executable on the device)
- In the execution tab, type the name of the shortcut created in step 2.
- If you need further help, please see the video below for how to configure this on the device itself.
IMPORTANT: It has been seen that if you're just trying to run TelnetCE (which already appears in your enabler screen) you can just use TelnetCE as the target of your shortcut.