For customers who have a dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM) there is now the option to escalate a request directly to them via the support portal.
In order to do this:
PLEASE NOTE: You can only escalate requests with an Open status and which have a severity of P1 or P2.
- Click on the View Requests option in order to open your list of Requests.
- Locate the Request that you need to escalate and open this record.
- You will see an Escalate to CSM button.
- Click this button and fill in the reason why you need to escalate this request.
- Your CSM, the support owner of this request and their manager will be automatically notified of your escalation reason.
- The escalation reason can then be viewed via the portal as a case comment.