The customer recently had problems with the following operations:
- Cannot build an advanced agent
- Cannot build a contained agent
- Cannot build any packages
- Cannot schedule package deployments (Failed to build)
- Cannot force inventory scans (Lost contact)
Disabled EPS, App Control and Device Control in all the Agent Settings. That way, when agents check in, even if they still have EPS installed, they will get new settings that tell them to do nothing. This will help decrease the activity to the Core, and especially the Trusted Files Lists.