LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (January 03, 2014) Notepad++ version 6.5.3 has been released. This latest release provides the following new features and bug fixes:
- Make advanced scrolling optional so it can be disabled in case of touchpad scrolling problem.
- Enhance sort lines feature: if several lines are selected, only the selected lines are sorted.
- Add hex value column in Ascii Insert Panel.
- Enhance performance: prevent switched-in document from being parsed by function list and by document map while these 2 panels are hidden.
- Fix the bug that modified tab interface colour settings cannot be saved in stylers configurator.
- Fix text crazy flickering while resizing the frame on a specific position.
- Fix the context menu not shown for the all other users (accounts) in the same PC.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.5.3.html
- Vulnerability ID – NOTEPADPLUSPLUSv6.5.3
- Vulnerability ID – NOTEPADPLUSPLUSv6.5.2 (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.