- If you are defined as a superuser for your account, you are able to access the Your Profile option on the menu login.ivanti.com after logging in.
- After selecting Your Profile - My Profile - Manage Users you are presented with the list of contacts for your account that have not previously been marked as inactive.
In MANAGE USERS you shall see your company's list of contacts.
- If the contact has registered for the Community, you will see 'Community User' next to their name.
- If the contact has not yet registered, you can invite them by clicking 'Invite to Community' next to their name. By clicking on this we will send them an invitation to sign up for a login, and this will also give them access to participate in the community. As you sent the invite to them we will know which company account to associate their username with.
- If the person you want to invite is not listed in your contacts, you can invite them by clicking '+ Invite New Users'. You will need to enter their name and email address
- Super users can also view all cases for their Account on the support portal, irrespective of who raised them.
In the event you need to remove/deactivate users that are no longer with your account, locate their name in the list of users, and click the Red X under 'Change Status'.
This will prevent the user from logging in for support or accessing the community.
Error Accessing Manage Users
If you are not a Super User, the Manage Users feature will be unavailable to you:
You do not have access to this feature.