LANDESK Security and Patch News
- (February 13, 2014) Microsoft has released KB2919394. This is an update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2. The following issues are fixed in this release:
- This update package fixes the issues that are documented in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2918245 "Landscape (flipped)" orientation is changed to "Landscape" when you sign out of Windows 8.1.
- 2918573 Compliance check is incorrect when you use Exchange ActiveSync to perform a compliance check in Windows 8.1.
- 2919827 Gridview items are blurry when you zoom in or zoom out in Windows 8.1.
- 2920136 Netflix users encounter error H7353 when resuming movie playback from a previously saved bookmark in Windows 8.1.
- 2920196 You cannot create or change the name of a debugger named pipe for a VM when it is running in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- 2920469 You cannot change the schedule for CAU self-updating mode in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 by using CAU GUI.
- 2921059 Windows Location Provider fails the geolocation lookup in Windows 8.1.
- 2921066 Computer never goes to sleep even if the timer is set in Windows 8.1.
- 2921101 Video frame rate is low in remote sessions to a Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual machine.
- 2922809 First letter of an autocorrect suggestion is not capitalized in Windows 8.1.
- 2922812 Shutdown time is longer when shutting down from the Start hint context menu in Windows 8.1.
- 2922817 Error 8e5e0530 when installing Windows Store apps in a Windows 8.1 system that was deployed by using the CopyProfile unattend setting.
- 2922850 Stop error 0x9F in the Usbhub.sys driver in Windows 8.1.
- 2923125 Hotfix randomizes the DSM task creation time in Windows 8.1.
- 2923126 Application crashes when the search path is constructed for non-static dependencies of the module in Windows 8.1.
- 2923551 You cannot obtain a developer license by using only the keyboard in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- 2924014 0xD1 Stop error occurs when running tests in 3DMark on a Windows 8.1-based computer.
Please visit the following page for more details:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2919394
- Vulnerability ID – 2919394
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2014 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.