a machine goes into the Pending Unmanaged folder, it is because the
machine did not send in a full inventory scan to the core.
There are 2 solutions:
Repush agent to the machine. Make sure that the option "Perform full
inventory scan during installation" is selected in the Agent
2. Force a full inventory scan on the client using the "/f" and "/sync" switches.
Note: Delete any left over devices in pending unmanaged devices.
Create a Full Inventory Scan Task (If a device is not in inventory yet
your managed script must point directly to the path of the LDISCN32.EXE file
1) In the 32bit Console go to Tools>Distribution>Managed Scripts
2) Right click on My Scripts and choose New Custom Script
3) Name the script something referring to Inventory-Scan-Full
4) Delete what is in the script
5) Add the following to the script and save it:
;--- assumes that ldappl3.ini is in same dir as the .exe
REMEXEC1=C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\LDISCN32.EXE /NTT=%server%:5007 /S="%server%" /I=HTTP://%server%/ldlogon/ldappl3.ldz /NOUI /NOCD /F /Sync
6) Right click the script and click on schedule</div>