LANDESK Security and Patch News
- (March 13, 2014) Microsoft has released KB2935092. This is a hotfix that is available to make daylight saving time (DST) changes for Chile, Turkey, and Paraguay.
- Chile has announced a new start date and end date for its daylight saving time (DST) schedule for 2014. The new dates are September 7 and April 27.
- Turkey has changed its DST start date for 2014 to March 31.
- Paraguay's new DST schedule from 2013, which moved the end date from the second Sunday in April to the fourth Sunday in March, continues in 2014 and onward until further notice.
Specific DST changes
More specifically, this update sets DST in these countries as follows:
- Sets the DST start date for Chile at 00:00:00 on September 7, 2014 and end date at 00:00:00 on April 27, 2014.
- Sets the DST end date for Paraguay at 00:00:00 on the fourth Sunday in March.
- Sets the DST start date for Turkey at 03:00:00 on March 31, 2014.
Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2935092
- Vulnerability ID – 2935092
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2014 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.