"Requested registry access is not allowed"
Looking at the registry permissions, the LANDesk Management Suite group does not have Full Control permissions in the following keys:
When trying to remotely access the core server's registry, users are unable to read the contents of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (Error Access is Denied)
When trying to launch the 32 bit console the following message is displayed:
Console Initialization Error: Requested Registry Access is Not Allowed
1) On core server open regedit
2) Open key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurePipeServers\winreg
3) Right click on winreg and choose "Permissions..."
4) If the local group LANDesk Management Suite is missing add it then highlight LANDesk Management Suite
5) Grant the group Full Control permissions then click OK
When the user logs into the 32 bit console be sure that the username they are using to log into Windows is a member of the LANDesk Management
Suite on the Core Server Local Users and Groups.
Here is the article which explains it: http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-5173421.html></div>