color: red !important;
This document is to assist you with installing the patch manually in case you are not able to install the CSA patches over the Internet. For patch troubleshooting, please see the document
- This document applies ONLY to the CSA version 4.3 and 4.4. DO NOT attempt to install these patches on any other version of the CSA.
- You only need to install the most recent patch. I.E. the highest numbered patch
|4.3 CSA Patches||4.4 CSA Patches|
|GSB 4.3 188 Patch||GSB 4.4 503 Patch|
|Bulletin 4.3 - Patch 188|
|Previous 4.3 CSA Patches||Previous 4.4 CSA Patches|
|GSB 4.3 184 Patch||No previous patch|
- Download most recent patch to your computer.
- Copy the file to the /tmp directory on the CSA. The easiest way to do this is using WinSCP (WinSCP :: Official Site :: Download) or FileZilla (FileZilla - Client Download)
- You will be given 2 panes, one for your local machine and one for the CSA.
- You may need to traverse up the directory tree until you find the tmp folder.
- Find the file on the pane for your local machine and copy the CSA upgrade file that you previously downloaded to the tmp folder on the CSA.
- Once copy is done, SSH into the CSA. You will need to use the admin account.
- Run the following commands: Note: The CSA is a Linux machine, don't forget that commands are case sensitive.
sudo tar -xvf GSB4XX_###.tar.gz(replace the ### symbols with the number of the patch you downloaded)
- enter the password for the admin user
chmod +x patch.sh
- CSA will update and reboot as part of update.
The image below shows the how to confirm the CSA has updated properly. This concludes the manual patch process.