You are attempting to create a report based on the Resolution dates for Incident Management.
- You need to create a new report based on:
Module: Incident Management
Business Object: Resolution
- This will create a report based on Incident Management \ Resolution table.
- In the list you will see "Creation Date" and "Last Update," either of these dates will work when sorting. The most likely is that you will want to use "Creation Date."
- You can get all your related Incident details from the "one to one" relationship of "Incident" which is contained on the Resolution Business Object.
- You can build the report out with the data that is relevant for your report.
- Follow the same steps to get a report based on other collection items ordered by date created or modified. Examples include: Incident Management - Notes, Incident Management - Closure, Request - Notes, Request - Resolution, Change - Notes, Change - Resolution, Change - Closure, Problem - Notes, Problem - Resolution, Problem - Closure.