In the first instance before requesting any content for LDDA it is recommended that you upgrade your LDDA to the latest version as this can include the content that you are looking for already.
Also please check the following articles to see if the content has already been made available and if so you should update your content as soon as possible to use it:
Ivanti Data Analytics Content Updates
How to enable Data Analytics content updates
Once you have gone through all the above and your LDDA content is still not available, follow the below steps for each type of content before opening a support case. This information is required to process a content request.
Licensed software Via Data Translation Services – New Content Requests
If you would like to request LDDA content in regards to License software can you perform the following steps and upload the information requested in a support case via the web portal: https://support.ivanti.com
Create a query that contains computers that have the licensed software you are requesting to be added:
Open Database Doctor (Tools>Data Analytics>Database Doctor), and click on the Export computers icon from the Toolbar
Select Computers in a query , and hit next
Select the query that you created earlier
Select a location to save the exported scan files, and click finish
This creates an action to perform the export, click start
8. Export the Queries you used to identify the software
- Save the file , it will have an .ldms extension
Now with this information, create a support case via the support portal https://support.ivanti.com/ and send both the zipped scans and the query to Ivanti Support. Plus Vendor, Name and versions of the product for this content. To help us process this case faster in the subject start the case with “LDDA content request:”
Licensed software Via Data Translation Services – Corrective Content Requests
For content that is not reporting as it should or giving false positives of information can you follow the following steps and open up a support case via the web to look into this further:
- What license software is causing the issue
- Are you seeing a false positive or missing a product from that specific license
- If the issue is related to licensing downgrade rights, any official information you can provide from an account contact, sales rep, etc, will help speed this process along. It's often difficult for us to obtain this, as many companies only provide it to customers.
- Can you also let us know how you corrected this if you resolved this yourself – this is for quicker processing
- Now with this information, create a support case via the support portal https://support.ivanti.com/ and send both the zipped scans and the query to Ivanti Support. Plus Vendor, Name and versions of the product for this content. To help us process this case faster in the subject start the case with “LDDA content correction request:”
Please be aware that LDDA Content requests can take up to 2-3 months to fulfill, depending on backlog size and the complexity of the requests.