Version Effected: LDDA 9.53 and Newer
In the first instance before requesting any content for LDDA it is recommended that you upgrade your LDDA to the latest version as this can include the content that you are looking for already.
Also please check the following articles to see if the content has already been made available and if so you should update your content as soon as possible to use it:
LANDESK Data Analytics 9.6 content update
How to enable Data Analytics content updates
Once you have gone through all the above and your LDDA content is still not available follow the below steps for each type of content before opening a support case so we can add the content request to the LDDA content backlog so it can be made available as soon as possible.
Licensed software Via Data Translation Services – New Content Requests
If you would like to request LDDA content in regards to License software can you perform the following steps and upload the information requested in a support case via the web portal: https://support.landesk.com/
- Create a query that contains computers that have the licensed software you are requesting to be added:
- Open Database Doctor (Tools>Data Analytics>Database Doctor), and click on the Export computers icon from the Toolbar
- Select Computers in a query , and hit next
4. Select the query that you created earlier
5. Select a location to save the exported scan files, and click finish
6. This creates an action to perform the export, click start
- Save the file , it will have an .ldms extension
9. Now with this information, create a support case via the support portal https://support.landesk.com/ and send both the zipped scans and the query to LANDesk Support. Plus Vendor, Name and versions of the product for this content. To help us process this case faster in the subject start the case with “LDDA content request:”
Licensed software Via Data Translation Services – Corrective Content Requests
For content that is not reporting as it should or giving false positives of information can you follow the following steps and open up a support case via the web to look into this further:
- What license software is causing the issue
- Are you seeing a false positive or missing a product from that specific license
- Can you also let us know how you corrected this if you resolved this yourself – this is for quicker processing
- Now with this information, create a support case via the support portal https://support.landesk.com/ and send both the zipped scans and the query to LANDESK Support. Plus Vendor, Name and versions of the product for this content. To help us process this case faster in the subject start the case with “LDDA content correction request:”
N.B.: Please be aware that at the moment due to our current backlog some LDDA content can take sometime to be made available.