How to configure the custom column set like adding an inventory information as column.
Please follow the steps below to configure custom column
1. Open the LANDesk Management Suite console
2. Go to Tools | Administration | Column Set Configuration
3. Right-click on 'My Column Sets' and select 'New Column Set'
4. Add the desired values to the columns list
5. Set any desired qualifier and rename the 'Alias' field by single clicking in it to reflect the desired name of the column. Click 'Save'.
6. Right-click on the new column set and select 'Set as default.
Or drag the new column set to the desired network view (All Devices for example).