When attempting to login to the LDMS Console, in an environment that uses a proxy for internet connection receives error message "Console Initialization Error: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.."
This issue is caused by the machine not being configured to bypass the the proxy server for local addresses.
Please follow the steps to bypass the local traffic for the proxy setting:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options.
3. Select the Connections tab at the top.
4. Click on "LAN settings" at the bottom portion of the menu under the Local Area Network (LAN) settings.
5. Check the box next to "Bypass proxy server for local addresses".
6. You should now be able to login to the console.