LDMS - Above version 9.0SP1 included
When you try to use for the first time Rollup Core Server, you may face an error message "The Core Server you are connecting to does not appear to have a valid license" as below;
You tried to follow the instructions in the article9.5 TVT Rollup Core Console prompts for Core Server Activation preventing access to the TVT Rollup Core Console but you still face this issue.
9.6 to 2016.x
Your rollup core either hasn't completed rolling up data from your child cores or you have yet to set it up to do so. Please consult the setup documentation on the landing page for the Rollup community space.
Older than 9.6
In that case you would need to follow these steps;
- Reactivate your Core Server which is concerned by this error message
- Run dbrollup.exe on your RollUp Core.
- Add your current Rollup Core in the Rollup Core section
- Add your Source Core in the Source Core Section
- Once the information has been confirmed, Click Rollup.
- This will initiate the database Sync (It can take a while)
- Once this is completed your Rollup core will be activated.