Installing the Studio Client on a Mobile Device using Active Sync
To install and run the Studio Client, you need the following components:
• A host computer with Windows Mobile Device Center, or Microsoft ActiveSync 3.7 or newer
• A mobile device with a connection to the computer.
• The Studio Client installation file saved to the host computer it should appear under Programs as Wavelink Studio Client and please make sure that you have the right Studio Client for your device.
To install the Studio Client using ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center:
1. Connect the device to the host computer and verify the connection was successful.
2. Double-click on the Wavelink Studio Client.
Studio Product Manager should launch on your desktop see picture below:
3 Configure the Studio Settings by clicking on Studio Settings. The Studio Settings has a lot of configurations available as you need.
4. Configure the Host Settings by selecting Studio Host. This profile provides the Client with the address and port number to which you want the device to connect.
You should see something like this:
5. When you are done with the Studio Settings and Host Profile save the changes and still with the device connected to the host computer click on Application & Config.
6. Click Yes to install the Client in the default directory, or browse to the location where you want to install the Client.
The Studio Client is downloaded to the device. After the download is complete, a dialog box appears, requesting that you check your mobile device to see whether additional steps are necessary to install the Studio Client.
7. If required, perform any additional steps on the mobile device.
8. In the installer, click OK to complete the download process.
9. In the installer, click Finish to complete the installation process