Any LetMobile Version
Emails are synced and the email subject is shown correctly but when opening the email, its content is not shown. Instead of the content there is a blank page or a Web error (404 page not found).
You could follow the calibrate device instructions from the other article in the community, or follow these instructions;
1. Make sure you have the LetMobile app installed on the Android device
2. Login to the user portal (from a PC browser), navigate to the advanced page (for this device) and “flip” the “Must use the LetMobile app” value (i.e. if the current value is false change to true).
3. Send a NEW email to the phone and check if the email can be viewed
4. If the problem is solved follow the instruction of “note 2” to re-sync all emails
If after following the above steps the email content is still not shown correctly, try each one of the above options:
1. Try disabling the “Prevent copy-paste in emails for most of Android devices ” option (under the admin console, Security Settings - Message Policy) and reopen the email.
2. Login to the user portal (from a PC browser), navigate to the advanced page (for this device). Enter 100% in the width field and 20000px in the height field and click Save. Send a new email and open it on the Android device. If this solves the problem follow the instruction on “note 2” to re-sync all emails