LANDESK Management Suite 9.5 SP1
LANDESK Management Suite 9.5 SP2
- After a Core activation, the Agent Settings automatically change to the default ones.
- Having upgraded the LANDESK Management Suite 9.5 with the service pack 2, the Agent Settings are changed back to the default ones.
- Changing the Agent Settings, such as remote control settings, scan and repair settings, endpoint security settings and saving the configuration, the chosen settings are not kept.
- Using the rebuild all feature changes the Agent Settings to the default ones.
- Change the owner of agent settings you want to use to "Public User".
- In order to do so, from the LANDESK Management Console, go to the menu Tools > Configuration > Agent settings.
- Identify the agent settings you want to use, paying attention if they are included in the "My agent settings" folder or in the "All agent settings".
- Verify that the owner of the agent settings is not "Public User", then select the item and drag and drop it to the "Public agent settings" folder.
- Verify that the owner of the item changed to "Public User".
- Verify that you are now able to configure, manage, rebuild and deploy a LANDESK Agent using the modified agent settings.