Instructions - How to Share
Thank you for taking the time to share with the LANDesk Community!
- Firstly, click the "Actions" in the upper right
- Select the appropriate category, to write a document, choose "Document". to upload a file or custom keyboard, choose." Upload File".
- You are now creating your own document.
- Once you've read these instructions, please delete them from your document (excluding the Disclaimer), and add in your own title to the document.
- Insert links, images, and format your text using the HTML editor toolbar or click the HTML button to the right if you prefer to edit in a HTML view.
- Note: Do not paste images in from other sources such as Word documents as they will be lost. Please save your images and insert from the toolbar.
- Please consider using the suggested headings below as a way to structure your document.
- You can add attachments via the "Choose File" button further down this page.
- You can add tags (keywords) which make it easier to find your document. However if you aren't sure what to put, don't worry, we will add these for you.
- Under the collaboration options at the very bottom you may want to select "Just You" to edit this document so that it remains your own work. However please leave the Comment Policy to Open.
- Click "Save Draft" to save or preview your work.
- Click "Submit For Approval" when you are finished. There will be a short delay whilst your work is given a very quick review and then published. You can still edit your document again later if needed but it will need to go through approval again.
Suggested headings for your document
<Describe the software and version that you used>
<Describe what the thing you are sharing does and perhaps also share how it is helpful to you/your business>
Installation / Configuration
<Give some details which will help others to successfully implement what you are sharing>
Please read the LANDesk Share It Disclaimer