LANDESK Security and Patch News
- (September 17, 2014) Microsoft has released KB2889931 which is an update for OneDrive for Business. This update includes stability and performance improvements. Please note that this update does not apply to Microsoft Office 365 editions such as Office 365 Home. These are the issues that the update resolves:
- Assume that you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize a library. When you try to synchronize another user's library by clicking the Sync to a new library button, you receive the following error message:
We couldn't sync this library.
We couldn't set up this library for you because of a server or list configuration problem. If this keeps happening, please contact your administrator. Once this issue has been resolved you can try setup again.
- Assume that you move the location of the Favorites (Links) folder to a network share. When you synchronize a new library by using OneDrive for Business, the OneDrive for Business link is not added to the network share, and the link does not appear in the Favorites list in the Windows Explorer navigation pane.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2889931
- Vulnerability ID – 2889931
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2014 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.