Any version of LetMobile On-Premise Server
How do I change or update the Tomcat Connector for my LetMobile Server? You will need to do this if the certificate ever needs to be renewed or replaced for whatever reason.
1. Make sure the LetMobile Tomcat Service is stopped
2. Open the server.xml (wherever LM Server is installed I.e. \Apache-tomcat-7.0.32\conf\server.xml) in a text editor
3. Search for the "connector" tag (<Connecto...) that includes the attribute 'port="443"'
4. Change the following attributes according to the values defined in the certificate creation process:
keyAlias = <your_alias_name>
keystoreFile = the path to the keystore file created
keystorePass = the password to the keystore file created
5. Save the file and start the service
<Connector protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" port="443" keyAlias="[MYALIAS]" scheme="https" SSLEnabled="true" enableLookups="false" secure="true" clientAuth="false" maxThreads="3000" sslProtocol="TLS" keystoreFile="[c:\apache-tomcat-7.0.32\webapps\ABC.keystore]" keystorePass="[MY_PASSWORD]" />
NOTE: If you install Letmobile without the SSL checkbox selected then the proper lines won't be added to the server.xml file. Similar lines to above will be present but browsing to https won't work. It appears to be passing functionality through a service called Catellina.