Any version of LetMobile
Email content is contained in a small “box” and is not “stretched” on the entire page.
You need to calibrate your device. Device calibration can be accomplished a few different ways;
Calibrate device from the LetMobile App on your device. Find the 'calibrate' settings in the LetMobile App and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE -- Calibration from the App only works on the newer LetMobile Clients
Calibrate device from the User Portal
1. Login to the LetMobile SAAS link (https://s.landesk.com/userlogin.jsp) or your on-premise LetMobile Server
2. Login with your LetMobile username (i.e. your email) and your LetMobile password
3. Click on the “Manage” button near your Android device
4. Click the “update” button near the Calibration option
5. On the “Calibration Page” click the “click here” link
6. Open your mail app on your Android device and refresh your Inbox
7. All mails should be deleted from your Inbox
8. The Android mail client will start re-syncing your Inbox
9. Once the re-sync process is finished you should be able to read emails correctly