LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (October 16, 2014) Microsoft has released KB2889942 which is an update for Office 2013. The following improvements and fixes are available in this update:
- More information is included in the error message when you cannot open a document from a SharePoint document library or when you experience a synchronization error.
- Improves the notification area under the OneDrive for Business icon or Microsoft Office Upload Center icon. A tip is provided to remind you when you run Office 2013 Click-to-Run edition and OneDrive for Business (.msi)-based edition at the same time.
Note Update KB2889862 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2889862/ ) resolves the issue that occurs when you run Office 2013 Click-to-Run edition and OneDrive for Business (.msi)-based edition at the same time.
Fixes the following issues:
- When you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize a SharePoint document library, not all files are synchronized to your local folder. Additionally, the synchronization process remains in the synchronization status.
- Consider the following scenario: In this scenario, you cannot synchronize the document to the library.
- You pause synchronization between the OneDrive for Business library and a OneDrive for Business folder.
- You make some changes to an offline mode document from the OneDrive for Business folder.
- You sync the OneDrive for Business folder to the OneDrive for Business library.
- You save the changes to the document.
- When you synchronize a file to a SharePoint document library in an Office 2013 application, you may receive one of the following error messages: File Not Found.Path Not Found.
- Assume that you cancel a Cache Maintenance job during execution by clearing the Office document cache. When you synchronize an OneDrive for Business folder to a SharePoint document library, the synchronization operation may fail.
Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2889942
· Vulnerability ID – 2889942
· Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2014 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.