This document will outline the best known methods of stting up and configuring a software distribution package bundle. The "Package Bundle" option allows you to chain as many packages together as you want.
Step by Step
- Go into the Management Console>Distribution Packages>My packages>right click>New package bundle;
2. You can adjust many settings by right clicking on your new bundle and going to the properties;
- From within the properties, you can set a name and description. You can also set it so that it can not be scheduled.
- Here you can assign packages that are already created, you can also set the order that the packages get deployed with the up and down arrows.
- Under additional settings you can input information such as the application vendor name, the estimated download and install times, and indicate if a reboot is expected.
- If you have already created categories, you can specify that at this time.
- Next you can upload a custom logo and screenshot that can display during the install.
- Here you can assign it tags that are used to group the package in the portal.
***These tags must first be configured as shown in this image.
- Once you have the bundle configured as desired, right click on the bundle and schedule it to run.