LANDESK ESA V3.0.0 .1
Attention: ESA 3.0 is totally incompatible with ESA2.x, please install ESA 3.0 on a clean server. It is not suggested to upgrade ESA 2.x to ESA 3.0.
- 1. Added ESAFileAccessLog which can replace ESAFileOperationLog, it can log all file access events including file reading and file writing.
- 2. ESAFileAccessLog supports to log file access to shared folders (UNC path).
- 3. ESAFileAccessLogsupports to log file access from 3rd party programs such as OneDrive & Dropbox.
- 4. Added ESA Web Portal, users can search logs without LDMS Console installed, administrators can manage any server sides settings from this portal.
- 5. ESA Web Portal supports RBA (role based access control).
- 6. Added license informationdialog.
- 7. Added license expiration control.
- 1.SupportedDaily/Weekly/Monthlydatabase rotation.
- 2.Supported screenshot file data rotation.
- 3.SupportedWindows Server 2012/SQL Server 2012.
- 4. Supported LDMS9.6
- 5.Enabled xp_cmdshellby the installer.
- 6.Changed ISMSDB to ISMSESADB
- 7.Changed ISMS xxx Service to ISMS ESA xxx Service on Server side
- 8.Changed ISMSFileServer to ESAFileServer on IIS
- 9.Changed UI icons.
- 10. Separated documents to Admin Guide and User Guide.
- 1.Fixed the ESA User process crash bug which occurred on some special printing.
- 2.Fixed the ESA User process crashbugwhich occurred on some specialweb accessing.
- 3.Fixed the web access log bug which stopped loggingafter user locking and unlocking.
- 4.Fixed the profile log bug which caused invalid information while the host name is not in English.
- 5.Fixed the installation path bug which caused by installer.
- 1.The file access log the wrong username after switching to another user
- 2.The clipboard will fail to log some encryptedcontent.
- 3.The file access logs lots of duplicated file readinglogs.
- 1.Clipboard Logwill record image content.
- 2. Clipboard Log will record image content while the Print Screen key is pressed.
- 3.Screenshot Log will take screenshot while access some specific URLs.
- 4. Update log reports in ESA Portal.
- 5. Update the rollup portal in ESA Portal.
- 6. Fix the above knownissues.
Note: The next release (V3.0.1)will be at the beginning of Dec 2014