TelnetCE: why it is still trying to connect to license server even after manually applied license on the device?
TelnetCE will not contact the license server if you manually applied the license on the device successfully and the license is identical with the host profile type you are trying to connect to.
If you are receiving the message about telnetCE is trying to connect to license server after you manually added the license on the device, you will need to find out the reason following the steps below:
1. Did you get any error when applying the license?
- license details(especially license name and authorization code) should be the same as your order
- license version should be the same as the telnet version you installed on the device
2. Does the applied license expired or not?
3. If the host is IBM host, your license needs to be IBMHOST type; if your host is VT server, then your license needs to be VT/HP type.