LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (October 14, 2008) Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.5.2 Update has been released, this update contains several improvements to enhance stability and performance. In addition, this update includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer's memory with malicious code. For more information about this update, please visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Vulnerability ID - ENU_OFFICE-2004-1152
- Vulnerability ID - DEU_OFFICE-2004-1152
- Vulnerability ID - ESN_OFFICE-2004-1152
- Vulnerability ID - FRA_OFFICE-2004-1152
- Vulnerability ID - ITA_OFFICE-2004-1152
- Vulnerability ID - JPN_OFFICE-2004-1152
- Vulnerability ID - NLD_OFFICE-2004-1152
- Vulnerability ID - SVE_OFFICE-2004-1152
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you-our partners and customers-in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2008 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.