My device LicenseID is blank or all zeros. How do I register my license

Version 1

Typically, the LicenseID of the device as seen by our software products is the serial number of the device. For some manufacturer's however, the printed serial number may not exactly match the serial number which is retrieved by CETerm programmatically.

If the LicenseID of your device appear as blank or all zeros in the registration dialog, this means that our application was unable to successfully find the LicenseID. There could be any number of reasons for this and we will not get into this. In such a case, you can choose to register the software license using the wireless LAN MAC address of your device.

Please note that you must have your terminal associated with a wireless Access Point in order to ensure that the MAC address on your device is valid. As MAC address with all zeros, such as 00:00:00:00:00:00 is invalid.

If you do not have a WLAN card in your device, and instead are using a wireless WAN (wide area network) connection, then your device should show a "preset ID". You can register your license using this value.