LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (October 21, 2008) Updated content for ThinkVantage Technologies applications has been released. Please visit the following page for more details:
- (October 21,2008) Version 9.0 of Yahoo! Messenger for Windows has been released. Users are encouraged to upgrade to this new version. Please visit the following page for more details:
- (October 21,2008) Version 4.4.3 for VNC Enterprise and Personal Edition for Windows has been released. Please visit the following pages for more details:
- Vulnerability ID - RVNC_Ev443
RealVNC Enterprise Edition Latest Release (version 4.4.3)
- Vulnerability ID - RVNCV_Ev443
RealVNC Viewer Enterprise Edition Latest Release (version 4.4.3)
- Vulnerability ID - RVNC_Pv443
RealVNC Persoonal Edition Latest Release (version 4.4.3)
- Vulnerability ID - RVNCV_Pv443
RealVNC Viewer Personal Edition Latest Release (version 4.4.3)
- Vulnerability ID - ACPI_POWER_MANAGEMENT
ThinkVantage Power Management driver (version 1.50)
- Vulnerability ID - CLIENT_SECURITY_SOLUTION
ThinkVantage Client Security Solution (version 8.2)
- Vulnerability ID - FINGER_PRINT
ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software (version 5.8.2)
- Vulnerability ID - PRESENTATION_DIRECTOR
ThinkVantage Presentation Director (version 4.01)
- Vulnerability ID - YAHOO_MSGR9
Yahoo! Messenger has released a new version 126.96.36.1998.
- Vulnerability ID -RVNC_Ev442, RVNCV_Ev442, RVNC_Pv442, RVNCV_Pv442
Reason: Adding the supercendence information
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you-our partners and customers-in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2008 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.