Service Desk: All Versions
You are getting below error message when running Test to Live
User does not have permission to perform this action
This is due to the database user you are connect to the database with in Test to Live not having the correct permissions.
Make sure that the user you are connecting to the database with:
- have permission to connect and login to the database engine
- Status: Make sure "Grant" and "Enabled" is ticked.
- is the owner of the relevant database
- User Mapping: Highlight the relevant database and make sure db_owner is ticked.
- is a member of the sysadmin server role
- Server Roles: Make sure sysadmin is ticked.
- is a member of the public server role
- Server Roles: Make sure public is ticked.
Also check that the database doesn't have any views as these might have different permissions
See the below link to see how you can temporarilly remove these before running Test to Live