Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
How to reset IIS, delete temp .Net files and restart COM+ components for issue related to remote console issues.
Step by Step:
1. Stop IIS
2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0(revision number)\Temporary ASP.NET Files and delete all of the files in that folder.
3. Do the same thing to the v2.0 folder as well (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0(revision number)\Temporary ASP.NET Files )
4. If using windows server 2008, open a command prompt and run this command to reregister .NET:
5. If using Windows Server 2012, the process is a little different to reregister .NET. Open up the "Remove Roles and Features" window and uninstall the following role and feature:
6. After this finishes uninstalling, open the "Add Roles and Features" window and reinstall the previous role and feature
7. Open Component Services and Shut Down LANDesk and LANDesk1. Start them again after shutting them down:
8. Finally, restart IIS: