How to reset IIS, delete temp .Net files and restart COM+ components.
Step by Step:
1. Open an Admin Command Prompt on the core server.
2. Enter the command: IISRESET -Stop
3. Once IIS is stopped, the temporary .NET files will no longer be locked and can be deleted.
4. Navigate to: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files and delete all of the files in that folder.
5. Repeat the previous steps on the v2.0 folder as well: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files.
6. On the Core Server, launch the Component Services application.
7. Shut down LANDesk and LANDesk1. Start them up after shutting them down:
8. Once all of the previous steps are finished, restart IIS by opening an admin command prompt and entering: IISRESET