Right-clicking machine and selecting HTML remote control through LDMS doesn't do anything. No errors, no pop-ups or any other indicators.
In an internet browser, go to https://IPofMachine:4343. - Testing IP and port verifies communication over port.
- In an internet browser, go to https://NameOfMachine:4343. - Testing DNS instead of IP as this is what the Core uses.
- If you get a prompt that "HTML5 is required for this application", proceed to next step. Otherwise skip to step 2.
- Click the Settings (Gear) icon in IE 11, select Compatibility View Settings
- Uncheck the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View". You should now see the login screen. Login credentials are your LANDESK credentials.
- Download another browser for testing with (Firefox or Chrome). Make sure to set the new browser as the default browser. After browser completes install, try selecting HTML Remote Control through LDMS again. This should pull up the HTML Remote Control in the new browser.