This article outlines how to Import/Export Distribution Packages. This can be useful for sharing customized packages.
- In the Ivanti EPM Console, navigate to Tools | Distribution | Distribution Packages
- Right-click the desired package, and choose Export
- In the Select Export Filename window, select a directory and provide a file name
- The extension should be *.ldms
- Click Save
file can now be imported for use on an LDMS Core.
- In the LDMS Console, navigate to Tools | Distribution | Distribution Packages
- Right-click the group to import the package to (i.e. My packages)
- Select Import
- In the Select File to Import window, navigate to then select the *.ldms file, and choose Open
- Double click the package from within the LDMS console now to edit its settings
- An error may appear:
The network name cannot be found.
This will occur if Primary or Additional files in the package were located at a network resource that is no longer accessible.
- Update the Primary and Additional files to point to a network resource that the new Ivanti EPM Console has access to and then save the package.