LANDESK Security and Patch News
- (31 August 2015) LANDESK has provided an update for the Cloud Service Appliance version 4.3 - CSA patch 173. This patch addresses the following issues:
- Added support for Android mobile devices going through the MDM via the CSA with this patch
- User can now install a server certificate stack containing the end-entity, intermediate CA and root CA certificates. This is necessary for Android mobile devices which require the entire cert chain from the server.
- Additionally, the CSA was sending out a misleading HTTP error (410) when the CSA was unable to link a client request to tunnel connection. The CSA will now report a recoverable 408 error.
- Lastly, a bug in the tripwire script responsible for periodically cleaning out old tripwire reports would go into a loop when the reports directory contained non-report files. The affected machine would over time get filled with hundreds of shell processes running the cleanup script.
Also included in this latest patch is the update rollup support. Each new CSA patch release will be a cumulative release of new and previous updates. There is no longer a need for prerequisite patch installs.
- Vulnerability ID – GSB431_173
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2015 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com
The relevant TFS defects are 248875 and 238303.