In the community you can see questions you've asked by following these steps:
- When logged in, click on the dropdown next to your profile photo in the header
- Select Your Content
- This will default to showing you content that you Authored (created) including questions. You can filter this content by type using the tabs across the top of the results.
- If you want to see the discussions you have participated in go to the Participated section.
- Alternatively go directly to https://community.landesk.com/support/people/<your community username>/content?filterID=participated
- In order to see how many you have participated in which have been marked correct, follow the above steps and then filter All Content = Discussions. After you are just showing Discussions you can change the All Discussions filter to Answered Discussions.