LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (September 16, 2015) Microsoft has released KB976210 to address an issue where, in 802.1X wired network, you run an automated build process on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2. You may be prompted to enter your credentials in order to join a secured network. This enables you to complete the build process. However, the automated build process stops and requires user intervention.
Microsoft does not provide the official download URL for KB976210, so please follow below steps to download the patch manually.
Steps to download the patch:
1. Go to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976210;
2. Click the "Hotfix Download Available" link to "Agreement for Microsoft Services" page;
3. Check "I Accept" button;
4. Enter your email address under "Provide us with your e-mail address, type the characters you see in the picture, and then click Request hotfix.";
5. You will receive an e-mail with the zipped patch download URLs and the passwords for unzipping the zipped patches;
6. Download the zipped patches;
7. Unzip these files with the passwords in the above email and put them into the folder that you store the patches.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/976210
· Vulnerability ID – 976210_MSU_Manual
· Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2015 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.