LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (October 15, 2015) Microsoft has released KB2920679 to address Office 2016 issues. Fixes the following issues:
1. Files are merged unexpectedly in Office 2016 applications in background if files are in local working conflict.
2. Office 2016 applications may crash when you open a document from OneDrive during coauthoring.
3. Assume that you coauthor a document in Microsoft Word 2016. Then, you leave the real-time collaboration session. When you resume the session in Word 2016, Word 2016 freezes.
4. Using Word 2016 to open a file that's stored on SharePoint 2013 will lock the file on the server, and may prevent other users from editing the file during coauthoring.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/2920679
· Vulnerability ID – 2920679_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2015 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.