LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (October 15, 2015) Microsoft has released KB2910976 an update for Outlook 2016. This update fixes the following issues:
1. Outlook module navigation buttons aren't displayed in touch mode in Outlook 2016 in high contrast themes.
2. When you start Outlook 2016 that has configured multiple Exchange accounts, Outlook 2016 may crash shortly.
3. When you create a folder in the Inbox folder in Outlook 2016, the folder isn't replicated to the server, and it's only displayed locally.
4. Email message in the search result isn't displayed in the reading pane if the Use Classic Indented view option is selected in Outlook 2016. This issue only affects accounts that are hosted by Office 365 or Exchange of version 15.1 or later versions.
5. Outlook 2016 requests Out of Office information from Exchange servers in Outlook 2016 if network and server processing delays.
6. Migrates the weather service from being provided by the Office RLID service to the Office configuration service for Office 2016 applications.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/2910976
· Vulnerability ID – 2910976_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2015 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.