KeyTest - Key test utility
The KeyTest utility (Attached) can be used to determine the VK code or Hex value generated when a physical key or key combination is pressed. This utility will only run on ARM processor devices.
Follow these steps to install and run:
- Unzip the executable on your desktop PC.
- ActiveSync your device with your desktop PC.
- Copy Keytest_arm.exe to the device.
- On the device, using file explorer, navigate to Keytest_arm.exe.
- Tap it to run
- Select File -> Show -> WM_KEYDOWN, WM_CHAR
- Press the key and / or key combination to detect its corresponding VK code