CERDisp - Display and control your Windows CE device from your desktop
You can use CERDisp (attached) to connect to your Windows CE / Windows Mobile terminal over active sync and display its screens in a window. You can also use the mouse and keyboard on the desktop to remote control the device the same as if you were using the popup PDA keyboard and the stylus.
The program uses activesync to transfer data between your device and the desktop.
To install and use it, follow these steps:
- Download the RemoteDSP.exe to your desktop
- Activesync the device to your desktop
- On the desktop, run RemoteDSP.exe
- It will install CERDisp on the desktop and onto the activesync'ed device
- On the desktop, run CERDisp
- On the device, run CERDisp, select Connect and enter the IP address on the desktop
- Once connected, you will see the device screen on the desktop CERDisp window. You can use the keyboard and mouse to control the device.